Norweigian Majesty - Boston to Bermuda

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2007
I booked a SPA treatment on the Norwegian Majesty. They gave me a different treatment that was more money than what I had scheduled and then they would not credit my account. This happened to other people as well. I recommend NOT using the SPA services.

The Majesty advertised in their daily flyer that they would be selling t-shirts for $5. Then they claimed that the shipment of shirts never came in when we inquired at the gift shop. Why would they advertise $5 t-shirts when they knew they didnt have them?

If you don't use your Bermuda voucher and fail to return them to the ship you get charged $5 a piece for them. This is not stated on the envelope or the vouchers them selves.

Overall, I enjoyed the cruise. I have been on this particular one twice.

There were several options for dining and the menu was varied.
I enjoyed the pasta cafe.

There were plenty of activities to choose from. Some that I did were:
dance lessons, the shows and night, bridge tour & excersion seminar

It is a smaller ship so it was easy to get around.
The public restrooms were often out of order.

The drain in the shower kept clogging up and filling the bathroom with water.

Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay Beach

Don't Miss: Horseshoe Bay Beach

Pros: Bermuda

Cons: Dining room service seemed rushed

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!