Unforgetable 20th anniversary

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 16, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
The ship was very clean, and the staff went above and beyond to make our cruise extra special, enjoyable, and a memorable 20th anniversary. The activity staff were creative, funny, approachable, and left a wonderful lasting impression. Food on the ship was good, but needed more varity on the buffet. (ie chickin, steak,etc) - The two dinning rooms should serve different meals for more choices. - Alchol drinks were good, but I was disappointed that whenever I brought my soda refill (payed for soda package) with me - the waitstaff would look the other way and not visit my table, therefore I would have to go to the bar and obtain my own soda, which on many occassions I had to stand in a line.

staff was excellent, but they could use more variety of activities, and more activities

Fort st. Catherine haunted excrusion was great!! disappointed that St. David Lighthouse was closed for season. Not much to do with the street festival. (on first visit, much more) - loved the addition of live actors portraying people of importance to Bermuda History - White Horse Salon food was really good, however the Hideaway resturant was not an enjoyable visit (ambiance, food, decor, etc - the waiter was very nice though)
Don't Miss: The beaches
Don't Miss: The beaches

Pros: Freestyle - can do anything you want

Cons: prices of shore excursions

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!