First Cruise....Loved it!!

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 03, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
This was my first cruise and I was amazed at how easy it was to travel. Though the ship is older and not as fancy as some I have read about, it was spotless and very easy to navigate. Perfect for a novice "cruiser". I especially liked the idea of 3 days in Bermuda, I have visited Bermuda many times and this was one of my best trips. After a long day at the beach, dinner and entertainment were available with "no stress". It was a very relaxing vacation and a very "special" one for me. To my surprise (especially at my age") I recieved an engagement ring!! Since this was my first cruise I have nothing to compare it with, but I am a "seasoned" traveler and had no complaints at all.

Food in restaurants was good and good choice. Found the buffet a little boring after a while.....but the chocolate buffet was to "die" for!

The entertainment was great. The theme was "Irish" and the entertainers were wonderful and always something going on. Patty Ross was the comic, and I can't tell you when I've ever seen anyone as good as her! She was a real bonus, and also very friendly to everyone when "off stage". A winner!!

Service throughout the ship was excellent.

Very good....

the location and condition of the stateroom was perfect, but small
The shops are great and the beaches wonderful
Don't Miss: swimming
The shops are great and the beaches wonderful
Don't Miss: swimming

Pros: The ease of travelling.....Food and entertainment right there at your fingertips!

Cons: The size of the cabins