Bermuda Cruise

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 06, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
We had a wonderful, lifetime experience on the cruise. This "Freestyle" ship is very casual, however I wish the 5 restaurants they had were more diverse. Two of the major restaurants had the same menu. One was a pasta bar, and other - the French Restaunt had a cover charge. So if you wanted to sit down for a good meal with some variety - you had to chose from the main restaurants menu. Also - not enough night life. My 4.5 year old loved the kids club, my 7.5 year old was a little board with it. My husband and I loved the time we had alone - which we never get at home.

They had 5 restaurants - one - the pasta bar (with a boring menu), not good for kids - or non sea food eaters. two - the Bistro was wonderful, but had a cover charge to enter. three - the 4 seasons and the main dining room had the same menu - which I would like to see change, four - Dec 10 buffett - was good - but nothing was outstanding, and 5 the grill was good fast food.

Awesome shows

My 4.5 year old son LOVED it and can't wait to go on another cruise. My 7.5 year old daughter wasn't so impressed - however she may have been a little sea sick also. The staff was wonderful. The schedule/agenda was entertaining - and alluring.

Staff was A+ - WONDERFUL.

The public bathrooms were a mess and stinky. Decor a little dated. I didn't enjoy the staff working on the boat while we were on it, like staining it... that was stinky also! The service was exceptional, all the staff was wonderful absolutely perfect, hard working, consiences - enjoyable to talk to.

I was surprisingly pleased with the size of the room for a family of 4. The service staff kept is very clean.
I wish we could have gone to Hamilton for a day. St. George was beautiful - we mainly visited the beaches.
Don't Miss: We liked Black Beards Beach.
Don't Miss: We liked Black Beards Beach.

Pros: The Service was fantastic, the entertainment was very good

Cons: It seemed there wasn't enough variety in the restaurants or entertainment - the cruise I was on it seemed no one was interested in dancing. All the bars seemd to be smoking bars - which wasn't so great if you are a non smoker.