I can't wait to take this cruise again!

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 30, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
I loved this cruise. I have been on 3 cruises with another line and each could not come close to comparing to this cruise. The staff, especially the stateroom workers and fitness director, Karen, were extremely friendly, always available, and always called me by my name. I would have prefered a couple more choices of excursions with a variety of days to choose from, but thoroughly enjoyed the excursions that I did choose. The hot stone massage, from Maureen, was amazing. I also liked the dance lessons, and the variety of exercising options. I would have prefered the pilates, etc. to be free, though. I will take the same cruise again within three years.

I would prefer different menus between the two main restaurants.

The staterooms need much more storage.
Take a tour; everything is gorgeous! The snorkeling was fun. I enjoyed The Swizzler Restaurant in Hamilton. Remember to bring a marker for signing your name in the front room! The "Don't Stop the Carnival" excursion was almost as big and exciting as a luau. The steak melted in my mouth and the band was great. I danced the entire hour of dancing time. I didn't find anything to be a waste of time.
Don't Miss: The Crystal and Fantasy Caves in Hamilton were amazing. They were very hot, so dress accordingly and bring cold water.

Pros: Spa, restaurants/food, friendliness of staff and locals, excursions.

Cons: limited storage in stateroom