A surprise birthday cruise.

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 25, 2006
The whole cruise was fantastic. We had excellant weather. Everything was there for the taking and the crew were always there to help you. We always had something to do while at sea. I would reccomend this cruise to everyone.

Very nice always had something to do or see.

Always had clean towels and the beds were always turn down for the night, along with the Linen animals the housekeeping staff would make.

The inside state room was small but my wife and I got use to.
We will go bigger next time.
Hamilton was nice but the bus ride is a little scarey next time I will take a cab. Too many mopeds both visitors and natives.

Pros: The crew was very friendly and could not do enough for you, no matter what you ask of them.

Cons: Too many children running around not supervise.