My first cruise and I was not completely

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Philadelphia Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
I did not the like my interior room, (too small). I think the next time I will book an exterior room so as not to feel claustrophobic!

I was impressed by the cleanliness of the ladies rooms.

I did shop at a small store where the souvenirs were very reasonable. I was very impressed. I was not impress w/Hamilton.
Don't Miss: Souvenire shop.

Pros: Pub crawlers and the people I met.

Cons: The food., especially the little sandwiches that had mayonnaise on them, In the future maybe you could place the mayonnaise in packets.. Some people do not like mayonnaise.

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? No.