it is all in what you make it

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 08, 2007
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
ok for a family vacation. only problem I had 2 18 year old, 2 19 yearold and a 22year old. Then I had A seventeen year old. She couldn't go anywhere the rest could go. They card anyway and she is going to college in the fall but still couldn't hang out with her friends and family.
thought photos were more expensive than any cruise I have been on. No incentive to buy. Guy at the photo desk was rude with me because I didn't purchase what he thought I should have.
For an older ship it was fine. It is all in what you make it.

Not the best food I have had on a cruise. Need to have some basic everyday entrees for those who enjoy the dining room but not always the food.

entertainment was some of the best I've seen on any ship

Staff onboard seemed to be too serious all the time. Casino staff not very friendly at all except the casino hostess.

Pros: bermuda

Cons: casino not open in port

Recommends Norwegian Majesty? Yes!