" Great to go on with friends"

Norwegian Majesty Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 01, 2006
Ship: Norwegian Majesty
The ship is very clean!!! The staff is very friendly and always polite. This was our first cruise and we had a wonderful time. There was always alot of activities going on. I would definately go again.

I found that there was limited items on the menus and it was very hard to get reservations.

I was totally amazed at how wonderful the was. The room was always sparkling clean, not to mention the creative animals that they made out of face cloths and towels!

Must see is Tabacco Bay it is very small but soooo beautiful. The best restraunt is The Carriage House. From the staff to the meals I was never so pleased.
Don't Miss: Horse Shoe Bay

Pros: The Staff

Cons: The selection on food at the restraunts