Great time!

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Bermuda

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bermuda (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 13, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dream
the overall cruise was great! The people working the ship were outstanding in all areas. The ship was always clean and there was always enough food for all. I had 2 children with me and I felt safe with them going off on their own with friends for short periods of time. One down fall was that you were not able to wear shorts in the restaurants. More so for the women, I feel I was dressed even better than some of the women that were allowed in with skirts (short).

Food was great, but a little more variety at breakfast, and more variety for the drinks that were included in the package would be great.

Great!

The ship as a whole was clean, and very accessible. The rooms for 2 adults and 2 children were small.

Except for the size everything else was great
Beaches!
Don't Miss: Beaches
Beaches!
Don't Miss: Beaches

Pros: the outside dances

Cons: the size of rooms, no refridgerators, not able to wear nice shorts in restaurants

Recommends Norwegian Dream? Yes!