The Norwegian NIGHTMARE

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

2 Night Dinner & Dance Cruise (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dream
The staff was disorganized, ill-equipped to handle all of the passengers and actually looked like they were surprised to see us. It was a horrible experience from start to finish. The food (when you could find it was inedible) and the bars were understocked and overcrowded. There was no beer left on the ship 1hour into the cruise. The ship was unclean, the bathrooms were dirty, ugh! Don't EVER cruise with Norwegian!

Never really had anything to eat...everytime I went to find food they were closed.

Not much to do...Karaoke was fun and the 70's party was okay, but would have been better if I could have had a beer.

Disorganized, rude, misinformed. I think the staff had given up on helping because they were overwhelmed by all of the complaints.

Mostly dirty everywhere and smelly

My toilet and shower were broken at various parts of the cruise and then the pipe burst on Sunday a.m. and I was evacuated out of my flooding room...YIKES!

Pros: Getting off the ship

Cons: The food, Staff, Accommodations,

Recommends Norwegian Dream? No.