2 nights too many for this 2 nt cruise!

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

2 Night Dinner & Dance Cruise (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2008
Ship: Norwegian Dream
The Dream needs to be euthanized! Couldn't eat without a reservation. So much for Freestyle! If you didn't have a reservation you couldn't eat until 10pm and by then everything was gone. Can't get breakfast after 9:00am! No beer left on board by 4pm on the first night! Never had a top sheet on my bed just a dirty comforter that I am sure had not been washed recently. Did not change my sheets. Water pipe burst on Sunday in front of my cabin and flooded my cabin entryway. Had to evacuate in a moments notice!

Never got to have a real meal. All out of beer!

ho hum! The people in our group provided more entertainment than the crew!

The crew looked as if they were not expecting people on this Cruise! They didn't seem to care much!

Really small and confining, Puke stains on the rugs. Smokey casino.

Never changed the sheets
Wish we'd stayed in Boston instead of going on cruise!
Wish we'd stayed in Boston instead of going on cruise!

Pros: Nothing

Cons: No beer, couldn't get food, no service, water pipe burst, no clean sheets

Recommends Norwegian Dream? No.