Bad Experience

Norwegian Dream Cruise Review to Cruise to Nowhere

2 Night Dinner & Dance Cruise (Boston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 09, 2008
After being on other Cruise Ships that were not Norwegian, I was not happy at all with
anything on the ship. I felt it was under staffed.

If you weren't up before 9;00 am, you couldn't find anything for breadfast. I ended up out side getting food for my mother in a wheel chair, and myself only to have too find a place inside to eat the for that was cold.

Because of bad weather all out door activities were done inside. And it was very hard to get around the ship with a wheel chair.

Being from Boston I would have to say, that for the money I spent on the cruise so I could take my mother away for the week-end. I should of just stayed in a hotel in Boston and enjoyed the sites and the restaurants, I would of got more for my money.

Pros: I really couldn't tell you anything that I liked the best.

Cons: Not able to get around with a wheel chair, Or not able to get any drinks with out haveing to go and look for them. When ordering drinks with our meal we didn't recieved them until we asked for them at the end of our meal when we where leaving the dining room.

Recommends Norwegian Dream? No.