First Timer

Nautica Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

10 Night Azure Coasts (Rome To Barcelona)
Sail Date: October 16, 2012
Ship: Nautica
This was my first cruise and it exceeded my expectations. I really did not want to go and was looking for excuses to use to bow out. I'm glad I didn't find one.

I enjoyed the meals on the Terrace far more than meals in the Grand Dining Room\, Toscana and the Polo Grill. The food was as good if not better than the other areas and I liked the opportunity to pick and choose what I felt like eating instead of being tied to a menu of limited options.

Everyone did their best to make the cruise the best possible.

Could have been bigger or maybe I should have brought less luggage.

Pros: The total cruising experience

Cons: The excursions were mostly expensive bus rides.

Recommends Nautica? No.