Nautica Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Third Mate

A Truly Unique Cruising Experience"

Sail Date: August 29, 2010

FIRST, THIS IS MY THIRD ATTEMPT TO COMPLETE YOUR SURVEY. WHY DON'T YOU ALLOW MORE TIME BEFORETHE SESSION EXPIRES?! WHEN YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR COMMENTS FACTUAL, IT TAKES TIME AND A LITTLE RESEARCH TO RESURRECT WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN. I DO NOT
APPRECIATE HAVING TO GO THROUGH ALL OF THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not have the time or inclination to reconstruct what I have said before. I am sorry but that is the way it is. Try and extend the time for completion to a reasonable length, please.

I'm going on the Nautica for the 30 day African cruise in November. Try and get it right so I can provide my report at the end of my cruise...

Pros: An opportunity to visit Balkan countries not often seen by many

Cons: I would like to serve myself at the buffet table rather than always the staff

Recommends Nautica? Yes!