I'll be back again and again.

Monarch of the Seas Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Baja Mexico (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 06, 2006
Well maintained for an older ship.
Catalina was great as everything is within walking distance and the weather was beautiful.

Pros: The entertainment each night was great! The dancers were exceptional and the comic was very funny without being crude.The cruise staff were all gracious and helpful.

Cons: As I am a Southern California native, I was familiar with the ports and did not get off the ship. I would have liked a greater variety of activites while in port for those who stay aboard.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas? Yes!