Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Mexico

I'll be back again and again.

Sail Date: November 06, 2006

Well maintained for an older ship.

Pros: The entertainment each night was great! The dancers were exceptional and the comic was very funny without being crude.The cruise staff were all gracious and helpful.

Cons: As I am a Southern California native, I was familiar with the ports and did not get off the ship. I would have liked a greater variety of activites while in port for those who stay aboard.

Recommends Monarch of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Catalina Island, California
Catalina was great as everything is within walking distance and the weather was beautiful.
Catalina Island, California