No excellence of service on Majesty of the Seas

Bahamas
Sail Date: October 10, 2016
Ship: Majesty of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

Was not impressed with the service, and the room had leaks and mildew smell. It wasn't up to speed, My Time waiters were awful and quality of food was not even close to good. Very disappointed and will never go on this ship again. My overall rating was 2-1/2.  It was good with several problems that I am addressing directly with RC corporate. I wasted good money on this trip for what I received.  Royal Carribean's "Excellence guarantee" was no where to be found on this trip.  Makes me think twice about booking with Royal Carribean again....

My Time dining was an awful experience. Service and food was sub-standard. I yelled at waiter on 2nd day (after a lousy 1st day) and walked out. Went to Windjammers for the rest of the trip. The buffet was delicious...

The ship is old. Decent remodel, but I had mildew and standing water in my Grand Suite and bathroom.

Suite was nice at first. Had 2 leaks in the bathroom and a pipe burst outside my room the 1st day, causing the hallway rugs to get soaked. Hallway rugs smelled funky outside my room when they had A/C off. Free standing water in bathroom caused by toilet leak. Mildew smell in the bathroom.

Mold or mildew smell killed the experience. Couldn't open sliding door because I had to leave the A/C low to kill the smell. By the time I realized it, it was too late to ask to change rooms. Beyond disappointed I spent money for the Grand Suite but couldn't enjoy it the way I normally do on my cruises.

Lower your expectations for what you will be receiving....you won't be disappointed then.