A Golden Princess Cruise

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

Sail Date: November 01, 2014
Ship: Golden Princess
I took my daughter on her first cruise for her birthday. I have been on several cruises with several lines and had something to compare this to\, but she did not. I was extremely pleased with the experience on Golden Princess. The service was exceptional from the time we were met at the airport and transported to the ship. Even the boarding process was organized and hassle free. Onboard the staff were very accommodating and friendly. The food was excellent. We enjoyed being able to select \"anytime\" dining to accommodate a less structured schedule. My daughter certainly had a great time and it was a super choice for her first cruising experience. Will definitely sail with Princess again!

Pros: Service

Cons: Drink Packages

Recommends Golden Princess? Yes!