My First Cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Explorer of the Seas

4 Night Best Of British Columbia (Seattle Roundtrip)

Sail Date: May 15, 2017

Ship: Explorer of the Seas

Review Summary

I would never have taken this type of 'vacation' had it not been for a fundraiser/auction in which I was the highest bidder for a women's center my midwife daughter volunteers for in south Seattle.  Coming from a poor middle class family - I considered a Cruise only for those who were financially well off.  What I totally enjoyed is: I did not have to worry or look after anyone or Do Anything...no cooking, cleaning or taking care of anyone!  I could sleep in, eat well anytime, lay in the sun, hot-tub, swim or attend any of the various entertainment events on board.  Dinners were fabulous and our waiters were professional & so very kind!  Our room was miraculously sparkling clean when we returned, how did they know when we were out!?  I would do it again if possible and would recommend it to anyone who has not had this experience!

Ship Experiences

Excellent!!

Several to chose from!

Only attended some due to time...enjoyed others on TV

Standing out: Dinner servers, *Jaison Barretto, Clint Rodriguez, Maitrdee: Clint Nazareth - room attendant: Meetoa and Art Staff!

It was perfectly clean everyday - comfortable. Great mattress slept well! Although if we go again I would like an ocean view!

Do not overpack!