Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Worst vacation ever!!!!

Sail Date: October 18, 2014

We were suppose to go to Bermuda, but due to the hurricane we went to Canada. We plan for a warm vacation around the pool & beach, but instead we went to Canada where it was cold, had to buy sweatshirts, gloves & hats. Oh what ugly sights we had, I would have never picked Canada as a vacations spot. I understand safety first, but why couldn't we have gone somewhere warm? Some of  the waiters & bartenders were so unfriendly, at times we had to ask them to smile. I paid for a beverage package, only to be told I could only have a drink every 10 to 15 mins between orders. What is up with that???. This was the very worst vacation I have ever had, I would have rather stayed home and went to work. I was vey disappointed in the Royal Caribbean, the food was terrible, such small portions and not much of a selection.Then we told to dress up for the Captain dinner, what for he never showed up at  our dinning area. The only things that were good were the shows and the dancing. Colleen Fraizer-Marshall was outstanding (housekeeping), always with a smile and would great us every morning, noon & evening, That's the way everyone should be when on vacation!

I will never cruise with Royal again and neither will the other four couples we went with.

Colleen Fraizer Marshall the BEST!!!