Royal Caribbean, explorer of the seas

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

5 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 12, 2014
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

This was a great cruise.  The people were helpful and answered anything you wanted to know or would find out.  They were great!!!!!

The food was beyond anything I could imagine.  You had a variety of food and could find anything you wanted.  The breakfast buffet was great.  I could not say enough good about the cruise and the people.

This was my husbands first cruise and he never expected to enjoy it but to my surprise he said everything about the cruise was great and had to change his opinion.  The only thing is he said there is a lot of water and that did not impress him.

Did not need

First time with the suite and it was beyond anything I could imagine . Much more room and lots of storage
Easy off and on.