Not given promised stateroom credit

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

11 Night Canada & New England (Cape Liberty To Quebec)
Sail Date: September 08, 2013
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
I reserved $59 (on sale) excursions at the PIE stop prior to the cruise and paid for 4 of them with my credit card and got a receipt online for that transaction. A day or so later, I got a message that I could not take that excursion with my companions, and when I got on another site about Charlottetown learned that there was such an excursion there but that Royal Caribbean had changed the port schedule and Explorer of the Seas would stop at PEI a day early and not be in port at the advertised times, preventing its passwngers from taking said excursion. I following up with Glenn Miller, he arranged for us to receive an additional stateroom credit of $75 each for the 4 of us. What was credited to us was only $75 per stateroom, not each passenger. We then had trouble but did book a lesser excursion on PEI and paid more $ for it.

Enjoyed the fitness center classes