Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Second Mate

Traumatic Cruise

Sail Date: September 09, 2012

I think everyone onboard should be compensated for the terrible experience of being hit by the other ship...I think that since we booked through you, you should get in contact with Royal Caribbean and see if we are to be compensated for trauma...
The second thing is that the Portifino Restaurant was booked the entire week...I think that in the future, they should only let a one party get to experience the restaurant, instead of letting people book it for the entire cruise...my sister and I were so looking forward to the dining experience, we were a party of two...they could not find space for us the whole cruise???

Pros: Cleanliness

Cons: Getting hit by the Norwegian Star

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Purser's desk needs to learn manners...every time my sister and I wanted to pay our bill\, the purser said \"can you come back\" ugh!!!