Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

My Royal trip

Sail Date: March 09, 2012

I did a 10 day cruise with explorere of the seas, the ship was extremely clean and the staff was friendly. I definitely enjoyed myself because i went with my girlfriend but if i had not i would have been pissed because it was mostly couples on the ship with their kids and most of the couples were middle aged. The music in the club was whack the dj needs to be thrown overboard because he played the same thing every night back to back. I definitely would never buy an excursion through royal caribbean, they charge an arm and a leg for no reason, i say wait until you get on land to buy directly through the locals. The food was a 7 out of 10 most times, so you don't have to worry about that.

Pros: The food and service

Cons: the entertainment for younger folks 21-40

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!