Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

New Year Cruise

Sail Date: December 30, 2011

I was somewhat disappointed.

Pros: The friends that we traveleld with

Cons: The food

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? No.

The accessibilty of some areas was difficult to get to. For me personally there were too many passengers. Over 3600,
not enough activities for seniors
the location was tough for us. In order to get to the dining room we had to go up to the 5th deck, not the 4th that was the casino where there was smoking,, and walk to the back of the ship and take the elevator down to the 3rd deck. We did this 3x a day for 7 days.
My father always said that a good cup of completes a meal not on this trip. the coffee was of very poor standard. some of the food that was served was of very poor quality, potatoes uncooked, fishy fish and food was not serves hot. steak that was tough must I go on?