Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Wonderful experience

Sail Date: July 17, 2010

Traveled As: Family w/young children

This ship was smaller than other Royal Caribbean ships we'd been on in the past but the service, cleanliness and overall professionalism and friendliness of the crew was outstanding. They even sang happy birthday to my 4 year old in Johnny Rockets and made her feel like the center of the universe. The giant sundae didn't hurt either. Our wait staff was wonderful and fun. Our stateroom attendant was always having fun with our kids and overall our experience was absolutely wonderful.

Pros: My family and extended family had to do very little to coordinate our trip. Cruises only took care of everything

Cons: The fact that my family couldn't get off the ship at the same time. We were going in diferent directions once back on shore and we had to say our goodbyes very early

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

My kids never wanted to leave their camps. The staff was wonderful and very helpful. They even gave my daughter a crown and balloons for her birthday.
We had some trouble getting around the first day as elevators at one end didn't go to the top floor etc. but once we got our wits about us it was easy to navigate. Even my 8 year old got around with no problems.
Outstanding. Loved the lower calorie vitality menu and my kids loved the childrens' menu as well. The wine selection was spectacular.
Our room didn't look like it did in the pictures but we got used to it once we unpacked and settled in. We could have used more drawer space for 4 people.
Without question the ships staff was outstanding in every way.
We didn't get to see everything but what we did attend was always outstanding. How those dancers didn't fall over while the ship rocked on rough waters was a feat in itself.