A Peaceful Vacation

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 23, 2006
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
As a solo traveler, I would have liked more of a variety of activities on board, and more information provided about the ship's amenities.

Pros: I loved the solarium. No children and no smoking! It was a pleasure each and every day.

Cons: My cabin steward was aweful. She did a horrible job cleaning, did not stock my refrigerator, did not bring me clean towels, and rarely delivered the daily cruise news. Many people on the ship had the "virus", but I really don't feel this is the fault of the ship.