Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Overall a very good cruise

Sail Date: August 06, 2006

My experience on the cruise ship was good. My personal issues are with . When making my reservations I stated I would need a refrigerator for insulin and was told it would be taken care of. A few days before leaving, I called again to check on this and was told it would be taken care of. I was not taken care of. Every room has a cooler in it, but I needed a refrigerator with a freezer to freeze my ice packs for when we docked and went ashore. We were traveling with another couple and asked to be next to or close to the other couple. We were told that could not be guaranteed, but would try. We were on opposite ends as well as opposite sidesof the the ship. I have friends who travelled with friends and used a travel agent and they were directly across the hall from each other. And they didn't have to pay more for this. They went on the same cruise as we did, but at a different time - for less money.
The ship layout was fine. I enjoyed the ship.
The food was quite good. Our waiter was great! We really enjoyed him.
The staterooms were small but ok. The first night our bed wasn't turned down or anything, but was every night there after.
The shows on the ship were nice, but we had second seating for dinner and some shows only went on at that time. So we had to miss the shows or activity.