Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Best Vacation of my Life

Sail Date: May 28, 2006

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The Explorer of the Seas had something for everyone. I was with my daughter, daughter in law and all my granddaughters ages 8 to 43 and there was something for all of them. The ship is beautiful and the staff was well trained and they all made us feel special.

Pros: Being together with my girls on a Beautiful Ship Explorer of the Sea

Cons: The cruise was toooooooo short.

We were on the 6th floor and that was perfect. Half way between everything and close to the elevators. The ship have many helpfull locators so we never felt lost.
The food was exceptional!!!! The dining we were assigned was lovely with dinner music and views of the ocean. The staff was polite and very accomadating.
We had inside cabins with adjoining rooms and with 6 people we never felt crowded. The bathroom had an enclosed shower that was quite roomy.
The staff went way above and beyond to make us feel special.
The shows were wonderful especially the Ice Review.
The childrens programs were will thought out and covered everything a child would love to do.