Empress of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Amazing cruise

Sail Date: August 20, 2016

Our cruise was amazing. The dining room food and service was a 10. The shows every night were enjoyable for myself and appropriate for my 8 year old. We had the best time in Grand Cayman. It is a beautiful port to stop and enjoy. The only negative was the tiny shower but I guess that's to be expected on boat. The price point was a tremendous value for everything we received! Great, great trip!

The cabin and bathroom were extremely tiny but it covered our needs. It was only myself and my 8 year old. Our view was obstructed a little by the rescue boats. For what we paid, the room was just fine.
Key West
Do not plan a snorkeling excursion here if you just did one in Grand Cayman or somewhere else more tropical. It was in no comparison to Grand Cayman and huge waste of money.

The Empress is their smallest ship so if you're used to larger ships with water slides and spacious cabins, this ship may not be for you. We thought the price on this ship was amazing for what we received.

1 Comment