Dawn Princess Cruise Review to South Pacific

Great cruise!

Sail Date: December 25, 2011

Traveled As: Family w/young children

The ship was very clean and the crew works hard to keep it that way. The service was mostly very good. The ship's size was perfect,never felt too crowded and got to do the things I wanted most to do for the most part.

Pros: The scenery was awesome!

Cons: Not getting to see the glow worms!

Recommends Dawn Princess? Yes!

The food quality has been better in the past. It seemed they were cutting corners. The dining room was very nice.
Pillows were a problem. Way too flat and squashy. I left with a neck ache from
the pillows. Time for a serious change! Rooms are small but enough room to
put away everything.
The staff was nice but I clearly didn't think anyone went out of their way to go the extra mile for extra tips.
A great quality ship overall.
Loved the comedy shows and recent movies.
My granddaughter used the kid's club and loved it. She spent a lot of time there.