Outstanding food and service

Crystal Symphony Cruise Review to Transatlantic

14 Night Northern Isle Crossing (Amsterdam To New York)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015
Ship: Crystal Symphony

The boat was easy to get around and small in size, about 800 people. The food was absolutely outstanding. There was a golf pro and classes daily. The exercise space was small. The TV in the rooms are old. Internet is NOT free. Each person gets one hour a day, after that you have to pay and the connection is slow. The other  reason I have not given this cruise a 5 stars  is that this cruise had a lot of older people. I am 55 and I was young on this ship. I would like more diversity personally.

golf pro classes are a big bonus

Room was a bit small