Costa Victoria Cruise Review to Other (Asia/Africa/Middle East)

Average service, poor security.jewelries stolen from bag upon disembarkation

Sail Date: November 11, 2013

Room Type: Suite

Cabin: 1217

I spent my New Year in the cruise. It could have been a good vacation, just average the food, staff could be friendlier, entertainment needs improvement. However, when the bags were collected for disembarkation, it was opened and all my jewelries were gone. Poor security, according to the ship, they couldn't put surveillance cameras due to privacy issues, but I guess this gives the license for the staff to steal.

Don't bring valuables. If they see you with one, chances are they will look for it at your luggage when you surrender it. Put everything on hand carry.