Costa Victoria Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Please believe me and do not take it!!!!

Sail Date: May 22, 2010

Please believe me when I'm saying that you are not going to have a happy cruise....
Food: The selection is good, but the quality makes you cry!!! Awful food...and let me tell you that I'm hispanic and I eat anything!!
Ports: Destinations are great, but you do not have enough time to enjoy the islands. For example, in Santorini we were literally 30'. To get to Oia which is the most beautiful part of the island, you need to take a tender, a cable rail and a 20' bus ride. The ship is at the port only for 4 hours. This situation happened at least in 4 other different ports. The only port that we have time was in Corfu which was only 6 hours....
Entertainment: OMG, do not make me start!!! It is like going to your kid's school play.

Believe the reviews, do not make the same mistake I did thinking that people sometimes can be exaggerated. This is not a cruise that you are going to enjoy!!!!!

Pros: Clean

Cons: Almost everything was a negative thing!

Recommends Costa Victoria? No.