Costa Victoria Cruise Review

Our first family cruise on the Costa Victoria was a terrific experience. The ship is lovely. Was in great condition and kept immaculate. Childrens programs were well planned and the staff was great.The entertainment was good. Plenty of variety and seemed to be well received by most passengers.My only disappointment was the food seemed average (although my husband had no complaints) and the procedures used to disembark were very disorganized. Everything considered, would I sail Costa Victoria again? YES!