Costa Victoria Cruise Review

Embarkation and debarkation were a nightmare. We have a two year old and she did not deal well with all the waiting around. They need to be more organized so that people can get on and off the ship faster. The staff in charge of embarkation and deparkation were extremely rude. I even got in an argument with one staff member because she didn't want to let my daughter have a seat on the bus with a seatbelt (for her carseat). The food was good (except dessert-which was bland). Dinner was hard once again on our two year old. It was at least a two hour affair for dinner. Two year olds do not like to sit that long and there were no other options (buffet) for dinner.The crew on the ship was very pleasant. They really paid a lot of attention to my daughter. She got sick the second day out to sea and they really went out of their way to help us. Overall, we liked most of the ports we visited. Inially, my husband did not want to go on the cruise. (He would rather sit at home.) However, despite everything that happened with my daughter getting sick,etc. he can't wait to go on another cruise!