BEST VACATION EVER!

Costa neoRomantica Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: October 01, 2009
Ship: Costa neoRomantica
Several of us girls cruised on Costa's Romantica. The ship was beautiful and very clean and tidy. All of the staff was very pleasant and friendly. The state room was very comfortable with a constantly changing gorgeous view from our porthole window. My room was cleaned twice a day and my cabin steward became familar with how I liked things in my room. The food on the ship was superb and the servers became friends and knew exactly what I liked to eat and drink. The activities were great and there was always something to do. It was the best vacation that I have ever had!

Pros: It was wonderful to travel to different countries but only unpacking once.

Cons: All drinks on board the ship with the exception of tap water were an extra cost and not part of the meals.

Recommends Costa neoRomantica? Yes!