Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Cruising the Caribbean

Sail Date: February 01, 2010

The ship was beautiful, our room was spacious and very nice. I was disappointed in the food, the meals were bland, the deserts were not quality at all, the buffet was the same foods and deserts daily. The quality of the deck grill hamburgers and etc., were pretty bad. I had purchased a CD for $75.00 of all the pictures taken of my husband and myself and was told by 2 of the photographers that I could take the CD to WalMart, Kmart, etc and they would print off my pictures with NO license agreement. Totally false, now I have a useless CD and no pictures of us.

Pros: the ports, Turks & Caicos was fabulous, the port was so lively with the landscaping and shops, water was beyond beautiful

Cons: The entertainment besides the Tenor was mediocre

Recommends Costa Fortuna? No.