Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Europe - Mediterranean

Worst Cruise Ever

Sail Date: July 01, 2008

The food and service was so poor that people waited for the ports to eat. Some of the food was inedible and almost everything in the dining room was frozen. When bad wine was served to many tables they refused to do anything about it and said they will "try" to do better next time. Couldn't get servers to serve water until the 3rd night. I consider myself an experienced cruiser and can usually resolve the occasional problems we encounter with service etc. I couldn't this time. After many cruises this was the worst cruise I have ever taken. Whatever you do don't take a Costa Cruise.....

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Food was inedible

Recommends Costa Fortuna? No.