Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Wonderful cruise!

Sail Date: November 01, 2009

I thought it was a wonderful cruise. There were many activities and the layout of the boat, however a bit confusing, was fun to explore. I would have liked a bigger pool or a different pool, sunbathing area layout, but in general, I liked the ship a lot. Eating at the same table every night allowed me to become close to those I dined with. I liked the way things were set up and the staff was very friendly and helpful. I was well treated and entertained and would do Costa Fortuna again.

Pros: the salon

Cons: the short amount of time on each island.

Recommends Costa Fortuna? Yes!

I thought it was very clean and the layout was nice, but i would have liked a bigger pool.