It was good

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: March 01, 2010
Ship: Costa Fortuna
I like the destinations, food and the crew. It was fun, but they should improve in long time that we were to wait to get dinner in the restaurant, the short time in the shore in each island and the few activities over all in the days that we have to spend in the cruise.

I love mediterraneas food, so perfect for me

The activities very poor, few and poor. Over all the days at see, it suppose those days they should make a lot activities to have you entretaint, but they don't

The staff was so nice and friendly

Very clean, they make your bed all the time.

Nice Ship

Pros: I like the most, the mediterranean food, and the crew

Cons: I like the least, the long time that we were to wait to get dinner in the restaurant, the short time in the shore in each island and the few activities over all in the days that we have to spend in the cruise.

Recommends Costa Fortuna? Yes!