So much to do!

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: January 01, 2010
The Costa Fortuna was a beautiful ship! The staff was the best part: they were all very friendly, accommodating, and willing to go above and beyond. The food was excellent. I also enjoyed the ports of call. The islands were beautiful! However, the pillows were terrible and we were charged a "service fee" at the end of our cruise that we were not previously told about. We had to go to the front desk to have it removed.

The fine dining food was excellent, but some of the buffet food could have been better.

Great staff!

The housekeeper was amazing!

Pros: I loved the staff. They were extremely accomodating and friendly. I also loved the food and the ports.

Cons: I disliked the pillows; they were very flat and hurt my neck. We were also charged a "hotel service fee" at the end of the cruise, which we were not told about prior. We had to go to the front desk to have the charge removed.

Recommends Costa Fortuna? Yes!