Worst vacation ever

Costa Fortuna Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: February 01, 2009
Ship: Costa Fortuna
This was my third cruise and it was an awful experience. Customer Service is basically non-exsistent. I asked a woman in the casino area if I could have a glass of water, after playing the machines for three hours without any service. She rolled her eyes and pointed towards the bar.In addition, I had a member of the staff actually shout at me. The people working the actual customer service desk were the worst.The food offered at the buffet was the same EVERY day and in the dining room it was mediocre at best.The best part of the cruise was leaving the ship and spending the day at the beach.

Ship was very clean

Pros: Ports of call

Cons: customer service and food

Recommends Costa Fortuna? No.