good cruise, but some issues

Costa Concordia (RETIRED) 548 Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: September 01, 2007
Ship: Costa Concordia (RETIRED) 548
we went on western mediterranean cruise, the best part is the value, my worst complaint is the bill, they round it up, if they charge another .47 cents for all guests, it is pretty good extra profit! another issue is the packed boat, crouded buffet, noisy hall, bathroom smell, and some rude (not all) staff, ex: I was quicked out of the spa garden, staff told me is for floor guests only, she reminded me: people pay for it!!!, yet through the door I came in it did not have any signs posted, I complained about loud doors (it shook my bed when I was laying) they never fixed it!

on afternoon tea time they served pizza, too much pizza! evening food was good, selection was nice!

dinning staff always nice, front desk people sooooo rude!

too many people getting in/out of the boat at the same time, restricted hours for everything, ship is showing signs of wear and tear already (only 1 year old)

they did not change sheets every day, horrible smell in bathroom.

Pros: very nice back of the house staff - waiters, housekeeping

Cons: rude front of the house staff - front desk, spa

Recommends Costa Concordia (RETIRED) 548? Yes!