rude front of the house staff

Costa Concordia (RETIRED) 548 Cruise Review to Europe - Western Mediterranean

Sail Date: September 01, 2007
overall cruise was a good value, but my neighbors would shut the door and my bed would shake, I called front desk to report noise, they cut me short and problem never got it fixed, bathroom smelled, requested more cleaning (also never got solved), costa cruise dining can be too much pizza, they call afternoon tea (pizza included), I visited the garden/zen room and they told me that it was reserved for guests on the 12nd floor, staff told me: they pay for it!!! yet from the door I entered there was no sign posted for "special guest" rude, rude staff!

Pros: overall good bargain for the money

Cons: cabin/hall was very noisy

Recommends Costa Concordia (RETIRED) 548? Yes!