Panama Canal Not what we expected!

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Contributor Level: Third Mate

15 Night Panama Canal - Ocean To Ocean (Ft. Lauderdale To Los Angeles)
Sail Date: April 12, 2015
Ship: Coral Princess
Cabin Number: A722

When I think of Carribbean islands and Panama, I think of tropical jungles, thick and green. Our first stop in Aruba wasn't what we expected! It was very desert-like, cactus and all. That started the change of expectations for all the ports: They were not what we expected, but even better since they were different from expectations! The Panama Canal transition was great! I got up early to make sure I didn't miss a moment. With a balcony, we were in the "cat-birds seat." We may have to go again just to see what else we didn't expect to see!

It was good as ususal. I always look forward to the escargot!

I went there to rest, but the activities made it so I need a vacation! I especially enjoyed the Line Dancing Class!

Singers and Dancers were great; the additional entertainment was not what we expected, but that made it even better!

did not use; there were only 3 children on board

Very friendly and personable. The training department is doing a superb job.

The Coral is approaching its time in the dry dock, yet essential and decretive maintenance continued

The balcony room was larger and the balcony itself made the room a great place to be and watch the world go by.

This is my eighth cruise and eighth boat. The layout was the most confusing. I am glad the cruise lasted 15 days because it took me 13 days to keep from being lost!