Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Panama Canal Not what we expected!

Sail Date: April 12, 2015

When I think of Carribbean islands and Panama, I think of tropical jungles, thick and green. Our first stop in Aruba wasn't what we expected! It was very desert-like, cactus and all. That started the change of expectations for all the ports: They were not what we expected, but even better since they were different from expectations! The Panama Canal transition was great! I got up early to make sure I didn't miss a moment. With a balcony, we were in the "cat-birds seat." We may have to go again just to see what else we didn't expect to see!

Cruise Photos

The Coral is approaching its time in the dry dock, yet essential and decretive maintenance continued
It was good as ususal. I always look forward to the escargot!
The balcony room was larger and the balcony itself made the room a great place to be and watch the world go by.
Very friendly and personable. The training department is doing a superb job.
Singers and Dancers were great; the additional entertainment was not what we expected, but that made it even better!
Children's Programs did not use; there were only 3 children on board
I went there to rest, but the activities made it so I need a vacation! I especially enjoyed the Line Dancing Class!
They were our choices

This is my eighth cruise and eighth boat. The layout was the most confusing. I am glad the cruise lasted 15 days because it took me 13 days to keep from being lost!

1 Comment