Great service, great food, great friends

Coral Princess Cruise Review to U.S. - Pacific, Northwest

Helpful Vote: 1

17 Night Panama Canal Eastbound (Vancouver To Ft. Lauderdale)
Sail Date: September 17, 2012
Ship: Coral Princess
I did have a great trip but stopped at LA if I would have known I was going to meet a great new friend and other acquaintances...I would have planned to go to Fort Lauderdale, but I did that cruise in 2011. On other cruises I have been to they offer a very reduced rate for staying on the ship... I was expecting that...but I think they may have been fully booked. This is my second time cruising with Princess. To receive credit for cruising with the Princess line, do I always need to book through you? I have never received anything.

Fruit especially was better than I usually pick myself at the market

DANCE...was the best dance show I have seen on a cruise...I wanted to get up there and dance with them...but I would have to be at least 17..the dancing looked strenuous...but they were marvelous..

I love the Matri di (spelling) Luigi. Looks all strict and a snobbish but he is so accomodating to the passengers. On my last cruise he signed my cook book. I was surprised to see the same one. Any chance of a new one coming out soon.

Pros: Desserts

Cons: a bit of disorganization with respect to activities and scheduling

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!