Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Panama Canal Something to See

Sail Date: April 24, 2012

Fabulous floating palace. Very impressive sight with all the glittering lights and very enjoyable enteratinment that suited every age.

Pros: Going thru the locks and watching how they operate.

Cons: The heat and humidity of Costa Rica and Guatemala

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!

The crew were great. Met two very nice servers on the 14th deck. Ronnie from Indonesia and Karen from Peru. They were very friendly and helped my husband get out of his walker and sit in the chair. Then when we were ready to leave they helped him out of the chair so he could hold onto his walker. Our cabin stewart Juan was great also. He helped me get my husband into the cabin with his walker which was not an easy thing to do.
Enjoyed the big screen where we were able to view Paul McCartney and his band and Bon Jovi, and James Brown live in concert from different cities.
Balcony was nice size foir the two of us, but only 2 chairs provided and could not have company over to sit outside. Two chairs in room could have been more comfortable.
We were on freestylye dining and found that there was a lack of communication between the staff at the door of the restaurant and the people waiting to go in. There were two lines, one for reservations holders and the other for walk ins. No one really knew which line was which and the people waiting on line blocked the elevators that were just outside the door of the restaurant.
Elevators at reasonable distance from each other. Doors closed fairly slowly so I could get my husband with a walker in easily.