Coral Princess Cruise Review to Panama Canal, Central America

Panama Pacific to Atlantic

Sail Date: October 01, 2011

This is our second trip on Coral Princess. I grew up on ocean liners so my expectations were high and I was disappointed the first time. This time, I knew what to expect so it was fine. However, it would be nice if the ship didn't look like a Hyatt hotel.

Pros: The friendly, professional staff

Cons: Decor

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!

Shows were average but the dance band was excellent.
The layout was very nice - it never felt crowded except in the buffet lines.
On our first Coral Princess food was not always hot but this time everything was perfect
All good. Decor could have been more interesting
Loved the staff: In particular: Calean Richards, Grenada (Crooners); Vinod Thakur, India (Wheelhouse); Francois (photo); Dumitru Marvis, Romania (Crooners); Vaume Beader, South Africa (Waiter Buffet); Jose Tusan (Waiter); Marquez E Sanchez (Asst Waiter); Maureen Rivera (Waitress); Ekno Borbath (Head Waiter); Savio, Portugal (Photo); woman from Serbia at the desk