alaska voyage of the glaciers

Coral Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Sail Date: May 01, 2010
Ship: Coral Princess
The trip with the added glacier sailing was spectacular. I had done this cruise 10 years ago and now took my husband. Each day he said,, "it can't get better than this and it DID!". we took an excersion with a canoe trip to the hubbard glacier that was outstanding!

the anytime dining was great. I would suggest that there be clear recommendations if you want to eat in the dining room on any of the formal nights that reservations should be recommended. the wait was unexpected

especially loved the movies under the stars. I did miss an outdoor track though

our room steward was amazing at anticipating needs

terrif room and service. I would highly recommend balcony room for alaskan cruiseing

Pros: the added glacier cruising, park rangers expertise

Cons: there was nothing I would change

Recommends Coral Princess? Yes!